How do consumers perceive environmentally friendly packaging and renewable materials?
Explore the key findings and insights
When you walk into a grocery store with the intention to buy juice, what makes you choose the exact juice you end up buying? A recent study carried out by Stora Enso aimed to find out if consumers take environmental aspects into consideration when buying food and groceries.
The study covers the following topics:
- Role of packaging in decision making
- What eco-friendly packaging means for consumers
- Which materials are ranked as the most eco-friendly materials by consumers
- How media discussion impacts buying behavior
- Role of communication in understanding the environmental benefits of different kinds of packaging
Download the study and make the packaging an eco-marketing feature for your product!