10 reasons why wooden buildings are good for you
An increasing amount of evidence shows that the benefits of wood as a construction material go beyond sustainability. Wooden buildings have a positive effect on health and wellbeing and foster creativity.
Read our whitepaper to explore the health and wellbeing benefits of wooden buildings on people living and working in wooden environments. The whitepaper is a summary of scientific research data gathered by a research team at the Technical University of Munich.
Download the whitepaper to find out:
- Why people feel better, work better and perform better when they are living and working in wooden buildings
- What the latest scientific research on wooden buildings tells us about the effects of wood on health and wellbeing
- How wood in indoor environments boosts creativity and productivity
- Why wooden buildings decrease stress
- How wooden environments create a comfortable indoor climate